Well, we've made it to the 34 week goal, and our doctor will no longer try to stop Caroline if she decides to come early. We are keeping our fingers crossed, though, that she will make it to at least 37 weeks, which means another three weeks of bed rest. I know that I should just relax and try to enjoy this time to rest before the big day, but it's not easy!
In preparation for Caroline's arrival, Ryan and I have put the final touches on the nursery. Since we aren't planning on moving to a larger place until the summer, Caroline's nursery is in our room. We can't wait to walk in one day and have her there (hopefully asleep) in the crib!
We LOVE the crib bedding my family bought for us. It is the perfect tribute to our little tortoise, Mr. T.
A BIG thank you to my east coast cousins, Joanne and Brian, for Caroline's crib! It is perfect!
A special thank you to my grandma for the changing table, and thank you to everyone at the shower who helped us fill the baskets with goodies!
My family surprised us with the most comfortable glider. It is super soft and comfy, and I can't wait to snuggle up with Caroline and read her a story!
Finally, for those of you that know me well, handbags (especially Coach) are my weakness. I have always admired different Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags, and I fell in love with this one passing by the Newport Cottages store in Fashion Island. Fortunately, I have a wonderful husband who let us splurge on the diaper bag; he was especially excited to learn how much less it was than a Coach bag!
We'll keep everyone posted on the "Caroline Countdown," but keep your fingers crossed that she waits a little longer for her big arrival. If she's anything like her mom, though, she'll bust out early to start using the bag! :)
I love the bag, it was the same one I was telling you I saw at Nordstrom's and I thought of you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Erin! We ended up returning the first bag back to Nordstroms after we found this one. We were grateful that they have such a relaxed return policy!
ReplyDelete